Please see below for information on the slot machine limited warranty and the refurbishment process we use. All of our machines are used and come from real casinos. We sell authentic used slot machines that you would see in today’s casinos. Although the machines are used, as a company we take pride in our refurbishment process. We are not going to send you a machine that we would not put into our home. Our goal is customer satisfaction and retention.
Slot Machines Unlimited stands behind the products we sell. All slot machines sold through our website for home use include a limited warranty. Details of the warranty are outlined below.
All brands of slot machines come with a three-month warranty on parts. Please see below for exclusions to the limited warranty.
If you have a part that goes bad or needs to be replaced within that warranty time frame, then you are covered! If you have problems after the warranty ends, please contact us. We don’t want you to purchase a part that is not required to fix your casino gaming machine. We aim to make sure you get the correct part the first time. Most slot machine components can be easily changed out with our technical help. However, any warranty offered by Slot Machines Unlimited will become void if repairs are attempted without consulting our technical experts prior to attempting a repair or component replacement. It is imperative to use our 20+ years of technical experience.
Slot Machines Unlimited offers technical support by phone for each machine that we sell. Tech support hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00-5:00 pm. Technical support is available to all of our customers via telephone or e-mail. You will be responsible for the installation of parts. Our techs may be available to talk/Facetime to assist virtually during installation subject to availability. Our warranties are non-transferable.
Limited Warranty Excludes the Following:
- Light Bulbs
- Breakage of Glass or Monitor, aside from during initial shipping
- Intentional Abuse or Misuse of Any Game
- Damage Caused by Faulty Electrical Circuits or Electrical Surges or Lightening
- Not Following Proper Start-Up Guidance Included with Each Slot Machine Sold
- Physical Damage or Abuse to Controls, Monitors, Game Buttons or Any Component
- Damage Caused by Operating the Slot Machine in Extreme Heat (Greater Than 90 degrees) and/or Extreme Cold (Less Than 60 degrees)
- Damage Caused by Water, Excess Humidity or Any Liquid
- Damage Caused by Moving, Tipping Over or Dropping Any Slot Machine
- Damage Caused by Unauthorized Repair or Adding of Any Component
- Damage Caused by Acts of God Including But Not Limited to: Flooding, Tornados, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Thunder & Lightning, Dust Storms
- Damage Caused by Attempting to Change, Upgrade or Alter Any Slot Machine
- Maintenance and/or Cleaning of Any Slot Machine
- Dotmation Screen Replacements on Williams Slot Machines After Six Months
- Stuck or Jammed Coin Mechanisms or Bill Validators Caused by Misuse
- On-Site Labor or Travel Expenses Related to Warranty Coverage
- Any Change or Alteration to the Physical Appearance of the Slot Machine Including Damage or Changes to the Cabinet
- Non-Home Commercial/Public Use is Excluded from this Limited Warranty
No other warranties expressed or implied, verbal or otherwise or representations from Slot Machines Unlimited Inc, its representatives, agents, or affiliates constitute a modification to our Limited Warranty unless agreed upon in writing.
Keep in mind these machines often are not in working order when we receive them. When refurbishing our used slot machines, our technicians will grab the slot machines from our large warehouse. Then, the technician will bring them into our “warm-up” room to be work on. Then, our refurbishing process is as follows:
– We update each bill acceptor to take all current bills
– Each machine is cleaned properly of dust and debris
– We check for burnt light bulbs and replace them
– A new battery is placed on the main CPU board
– We ram clear each machine and set it back up
– We install a key & lock on each machine
– Machines are setup coinless which means they will take bills and print out a ticket like in the casino. Machines will not come with coin trays. In fact, many of the machines we receive do not have trays. Therefore, do not expect your machine to come with a tray.
After 30 days of the initial purchase, the buyer is responsible for shipping the parts back to us and the return shipping cost.
UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES IF THE CUSTOMER DECIDES TO RETURN AN ITEM THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RESTOCKING FEE. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF THE SHIPPING FOR THE ORIGINAL SHIPMENT AND THE RETURN SHIPPING.
Please allow up to 10-14 business days until the slow machine ships. We have to refurbish each and every machine before it is shipped out.